Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Video Bio

I very recently made this as my application to the Apple Distinguished Educator 2011 (which I was successful in!).

I think it sums up what I'm about professionally and what I specialize in (elementary school technology integration).
I'm not the type of person who likes to shout from the rooftops about how great I am so making this self-lauding proclamation was a bit unsettling for me. But I had the core creative idea in my head since the movie Inception came out last Summer so I knew exactly what I needed to do.

The password to view it is in our Video bio thread in the discussion forums of CEP812 (I have not got all permissions from parents of the students that appear in it).


ADE 2011 Application from Colin Gallagher on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment